We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Web App Developer
Resume Due Date: Friday, October 20, 2023 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Level: MP4 (Senior)
Contract Duration: 12 months
Hours of work: 35
Location: 800 Kipling Ave, Toronto ON (on-site)
Employment Type: Incorporated Contractor
*Security Clearance is a condition of employment and must be initiated at the time of application.*
- Provide Full Stack Development support for department activities.
- Develop Graphical User Interfaces for web-based applications.
- Develop back-end requirements to connect to developed GUIs.
- Containerize the developed applications in order to deploy them on cloud
- Deploy web-based applications on Azure cloud services.
- Support ad-hoc requests related to web app development and API creation.
- Experienced in python-Django framework (Mandatory Requirement)
- Experienced in React for front end development (Mandatory Requirement)
- Experienced in web API development for web-based applications.
- Experienced in Deckerization and Containerization of the applications.
- Experienced in development and deployment of web services to Azure services.
- Experienced in working with various component of Azure platform and web app deployment on Azure.
- Experienced in version control tools such as VSS and Git.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, science, or related programs is required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1874
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Senior
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Duration: 12 months
- Closing Date: Friday, October 2o, 2023 (5:00PM EST)