We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Technical Writer (Junior)
Resume Due Date: Wednesday, September 27th, 2023 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Level: MP2 (Junior)
Duration: 12 months
Hours of work: 40
Location: Darlington ESSB (Hybrid, 2 days remote)
- Drafting and re-templating technical procedures using Microsoft Word.
- Provide a service to authors and others in the form of editorial guidance and assistance in preparing governing and technical documents.
- Review draft documents and check that terminology on the document corresponds with approved formats and process requirements.
- Suggest improvements, as required, and provide guidance to ensure conformity and standardization across OPG, Nuclear.
- Write, edit and maintain OPG, Nuclear administrative governing and technical documents such as charters, standards, programs, procedures, instructions, forms etc.
- Provide support required by Nuclear departments to maintain their programmatic area.
- Produce this material in its final format, utilizing existing computer programs, templates, and electronic editing.
- Experienced in technical writing, has excellent communication skills, and is detail-oriented.
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, is also essential.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and technical procedure development.
- Considered an asset: Grade 12 or equivalent plus a 3 year course from community college in journalism including technical writing subjects.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1870
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Junior
- Location: Courtice
- Duration: 12 months
- Closing Date: Wednesday, September 27th, 2023 (5:00PM EST)