We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Technical Specialist
Resume Due Date: Wednesday, November 22nd, 2023 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Level: MP6 (Senior)
Duration: 12 months
Hours of work: 40
Location: Darlington OSB
- Work at Darlington Operations in the Outage planning group. Support planning of critical outage work via work order assessing.
- Work with Maintenance, Engineering, & Work Management to develop outage schedules and determine system logic and technical ties.
- Assist in the Development and Review technical procedures to be used for execution during the outage.
- Maintain plant status control tools (TCRs) etc. to ensure systems aligned for maintenance during the outage and then aligned prior to unit runup, consistent with Operating Policies and Principles
- Review and complete work task assessments for accuracy and completeness
- Previously certified at Darlington as an Authorized Nuclear Operator or Control Room Shift Supervisor
- Previous outage operations experience is an asset.
- Experience in planning and assessing station work is an asset.
- Proficient with Asset Suite, ESM3, OMS
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1895
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Senior
- Location: Courtice
- Duration: 12 months
- Closing Date: Wednesday, November 22nd, 2023 (5:00PM EST)