Resume Due Date: Wed Jul 24, 2019 (5:00PM EST)
Duration: 1 year contract position, 35 hours/week
Location: Engineering Services Building (ESSB), Darlington, Ontario
- Provide support to Plant Status programs such as Flow sheet revision process, operator rounds and routines.
- Flow sheet revision support would include Engineering reviews and ESM sign offs on behalf of Engineering per N-PROC-MP-0076, perform flow sheet walkdowns, prepare TCR-FAR (Flow sheet Action Request) and mark up Flowsheets using ESM mark up tool.
- Perform Technical Procedure Action Request (TPAR) assessments for authorized or other complex field tasks.
- Author Operation procedures with authorized licensed steps and tasks and other complex procedures due to Engineering modifications.
- Perform Operations Review and Verification of non intent and some intent change operations procedures.
- The individual should be a previously licensed Shift Manager (SM) or Control Room Shift Supervisor (CRSS) at a CANDU Operating Station.
- P. Eng. designation.
- Familiarity with the Engineering Change process.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio.
To apply for this job please visit cpus.ca.
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: #500-1409
- Job Type: Contract
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Senior
- Location: Darlington
- Duration: 1 year
- Closing Date: Wed Jul 24, 2019 (5:00PM EST)