We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Senior Technical Staff
Resume Due Date: Monday, March 6th, 2023 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Hours: 40 hours per week
Level: MP4 (Senior)
Duration: 1 year
Location: 1 Holt Road, Bowmanville (Darlington Station)
- Assisting in implementing an extensive portfolio of facility improvements
- Updating station equipment through these projects makes updates to corresponding procedures necessary.
- The candidate needs to study these upgrades, understand the changes in station layout, and identify and update corresponding procedures to establish alignment with the changes created by these projects.
- Key success criteria: station procedures correctly updated, providing an accurate, correct procedure for station operators to follow, post project completion
- Darlington Non – Licensed Operations experience preferred
- Operations experience at any CANDU station is considered adequate for this position.
- Previous experience working in procedures also considered an asset.
- Knowledge and experience of the Procedure update/TPAR process.
- Computer aptitude including use of Microsoft Word, Excel, templates, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1789
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Senior
- Location: Bowmanville
- Duration: 1 year
- Closing Date: Monday, March 6th, 2023 (5:00PM EST)