Resume Due Date: Wed Jul 10, 2019 (4:30PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 3
Duration: 1 year contract, 35 hours/week
This role will involve providing engineering oversight and review of vendor technical deliverables under the Engineering Change Control process at OPG within the Isotopes Projects division. This role will also include providing technical evaluations and advice, solving problems and coordinating technical work as required to support Canadian Nuclear Partner projects.
Additional scope will involve preparation of technical documents such as scopes of work, memos, planning documents, forms, specifications and other engineering documentation as necessary in support of project requirements.
- B. Eng. in Mechanical.
- P. Eng. designation required.
- Engineering Change Control experience at Ontario Power Generation.
- Experience in a Design Team Lead role or Design Engineer role at Ontario Power Generation.
- Mechanical Design Engineer with a minimum of 10 years experience in Design Engineering – nuclear preferred.
- Knowledge of pump selection and core design of nuclear engineering are key.
- Orange 1 Badge Qualified.
- Modification Team Leader experience without DTL/DE role experience does not meet our requirements.
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: #500-1363
- Job Type: Contract
- Number of Vacancies: 3
- Level: Intermediate
- Location: Pickering
- Duration: 1 year
- Closing Date: Wed Jun 10, 2019 (5:00PM EST)