- Position is for Obsolescence Management section within Nuclear Engineering Division.
- The job function is to find replacement for obsolete items supporting both Pickering and Darlington stations..
- The job function requires fundamental understating of the nuclear safety, design and procurement engineering requirements for nuclear station.
- Former OPG employees with OPG Design or Procurement Engineering qualification is preferred.
- The job requirements include an Engineering degree in the Electrical/I&C field.
- Applicant must be a P.Eng. with a working experience of at least 4 years.
- Experience with preparing design specs, preparing design calculations, preparing modifications or performing item equivalency evaluations will be considered as an asset.
- OPG Design Engineer qualifications will be an asset.
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: #500-1341
- Job Type: Contract
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Intermediate/Senior
- Location: Pickering
- Duration: 1 year
- Closing Date: Fri Jan 11, 2019 (5:00PM EST)