We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Senior Technical Engineer (Design)
Resume Due Date: Tuesday, October 31st, 2023 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Level: MP4 (Senior)
Duration: 12 months
Hours of work: 35
- This request is for Augmented Staff to perform the duties of Senior Technical Engineer/Officer in Projects Design.
- Job responsibilities include performing the duties of Design Engineer as associated with Qualification 33685, including and not limited to – Plant modifications as per N-PROC-MP-0090, Oversight of contractors as per N-COl-00120-10000, administration of design activities, and any other duties and accountabilities as required of Design Engineer.
- Key accountabilities include performing these duties to expected high standards of quality, and providing results as per commitments.
- Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience working in Nuclear, OPG experience is preferred
- Education: Bachelors in Engineering in Mechanical, Chemical or similar field
- Skills – Design Engineering qualified. Ability to work diligently, quick learner, efficient, business acumen, experience with oversight functions
- P.Eng. required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1886
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Senior
- Location: Courtice, ON
- Duration: 12 months
- Closing Date: Tuesday, October 31st, 2023 (5:00PM EST)