Resume Due Date: Thursday October 10, 2019 (5:00PM EST)
Duration: 24 month contract, 35 hours/week
Location: Pickering, Ontario
- The Senior Technical Engineer will be responsible for supporting equipment reliability and the monitoring and diagnostic center.
- The key responsibilities include reviewing equipment maintenance strategy, such as number of PM hours, and determining whether the sensors and the corresponding analysis capabilities can be applied to reduce a PM.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of maintenance programs.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- 10-15 years of engineering experience as a System Engineer or Component Engineer in a CANDU plant.
- Ability to execute equipment monitoring and data analysis projects in nuclear power plants, including concept, programmatic design, data gathering, analysis, testing and troubleshooting.
- Complete understanding of Equipment Reliability Program, maintenance basis and PM strategies.
- System and Component Condition Monitoring and Assessment.
- Understanding of system and component scoping and criticality.
- System and component condition monitoring.
- Understanding of PM implementation.
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: #500-1438
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Level: Junior/Intermediate
- Location: Pickering
- Duration: 2 years
- Closing Date: Thu Oct 10, 2019 (5:00PM EST)