We are requesting resumes for the following position: Project Manager
Number of Vacancies: 2
Location: 925 Brock Road in Pickering (occasional travel to site)
- Execute the responsibilities of a project manager for assigned projects.
- Assist the section manager and deliver project management assistance to assigned projects.
- Guide cross-functional teams throughout all phases of assigned projects.
- Oversee projects from beginning to end.
- Handle cost and timeline management.
- Examine invoices and monitor purchase orders according to the approved budget.
- Supervise vendors to ensure that they meet budget, timeline, safety, and quality requirements.
- Act as a liaison between vendor stakeholders when necessary.
- Manage risks and contingency plans, keep a risk register for assigned projects.
- Create business case summaries to request funds for assigned projects.
- Prepare monthly forecasts for the project life cycle.
Qualifications and Requirements
- The ideal candidate must possess 8 years of experience in project management specifically related to risk management, cost & schedule management in Nuclear Facilities.
- Nuclear Engineering experience (preferably with OPG PNGS, DNGS and/or WWMF).
- A four-year degree in Engineering or equivalent education/experience is required.
- Demonstrated project management experience and leadership skills are essential.
- Proficiency in preparing and coordinating estimates, schedules, execution plans, contracting strategies, business planning, and forecasting is necessary.
- Exceptional communication and planning skills are required.
- Proactive stakeholder management is necessary.
- Security cleared
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Associated NGET and Orange 1 qualification for Pickering, Darlington and/or Western Waste.
- OPG MTL
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 803-051
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Level: Senior/Intermediate
- Location: Pickering
- Closing Date: