We are requesting resumes for the following position: Project Manager
Number of Vacancies: 2
Duration: 1 x 9 months & 1 x 12 Months
Location: Whiteshell, Manitoba (On-Site)
- Perform the job duties of a project manager on assigned projects.
- Support the section manager and provide project management support to assigned projects.
- Lead cross functional teams through all phases of the assigned projects.
- Manage projects from inception through closeout.
- Manage cost and schedule.
- Review invoices and track purchase orders as per approved budget.
- Provide Project oversight to vendors to ensure projects meet requirements with respect to budget, schedule, safety, and quality.
- Perform any required liaising activities between vendor stakeholders.
- Manage risks and mitigation plans, maintain a risk register for assigned projects.
- Develop business case summaries to request funds for assigned projects.
- Develop monthly forecasts for the project life cycle.
- The candidate should have 4 years’ experience in project management in Nuclear Facilities with major emphasis on activities related to risk management and cost & schedule management.
- Four-year university education in Engineering or by having the equivalent level of education/experience.
- Project management experience and a demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Ability to prepare coordinate estimates, schedules, execution plans, contracting strategies, business planning, forecasting.
- Excellent end to end communication and planning.
- Proactive stakeholder management.
- Proven experience in conflict resolution.
- Ability to create a collaborative team working relationship.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 700-366
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Level: Senior
- Location: Whiteshell, Manitoba
- Duration: 9 & 12 months
- Closing Date: