We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Project Engineer
Resume Due Date: Tuesday, January 18th, 2022 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Level: MP2/MP3/MP4 (Junior-Senior)
Duration: 2 years
Hours of Work: 35 hours/week
Location: Darlington Refurbishment Project Office, Courtice, Ontario
The Project Engineer is required to co-ordinate work and perform project activities supporting the Project Control Centre at Darlington for the Refurbishment Project.
- Perform activities as outlined in N-PROC-MP-0090, Modification Process such as but not limited to: Detailed Design, Installation & Commissioning Planning, Installation, Commissioning, Available for Service, and Close-Out phases.
- Organization of team meetings, reporting of project issues, risks and project performance metrics (e.g. cost and schedule).
- Ensuring work is planned as per N286.0, and complies to OPG licensing and governance.
- Perform Issue tracking, and task assignments.
- Experience and ability as a team player to understand and manage the interrelationships of various internal and external groups in order to facilitate objectives and ensure projects satisfy stakeholder requirements;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable leading meetings and giving presentations;
- Have experience and/or willingness to interface with vendors;
- Have a strong interest in fast-paced, challenging work environments where showing initiative and self- motivation are assets;
- Proven track record on delivering results;
- Strong in understanding, executing and following governance and procedures with a questioning and analytical attitude/approach under minimum required supervision;
- Knowledge of OPG’s ECC Process (Engineering Change Control) is an asset.
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1675
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Junior/Intermediate/Senior
- Location: Courtice
- Duration: 2 years
- Closing Date: Tuesday, January 18th, 2022 (5:00PM EST)