Resume Due Date: Friday, November 10th, 2023 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Level: MP4 (Senior)
Duration: 12 months
Hours of work: 35
Location: 230 Westney Road, Ajax (Hybrid, 2 days remote)
- Develop, implement and maintain computerized systems to provide short, medium and long-range forecasts of project expenditures and manpower requirements. Prepare forecast reports to assist
- in project cost control and the preparation of project and capital budgets.
- Develop, implement and maintain standards, methods and procedures to establish practical and uniform approaches to project planning, scheduling and cost control
- Establish and maintain an integrated cost/resource/schedule management information, and provide a service for the planning and control of DNNP program
- 4-year University Degree in Business, Finance or Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in project planning, design, construction, rehabilitation, scheduling and cost control.
- Experience in business planning, and good understanding of facility layout and functions.
- Good working experience of trend analysis, forecasting, resource levelling and risk analysis
- Experience using P6, EcoSys and other cost and scheduling software
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, including formal report writing experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1891
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Senior
- Location: Ajax
- Duration: 12 months
- Closing Date: Friday, November 10th, 2023 (5:00PM EST)