We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Process Specialist
Resume Due Date: Thursday, September 21st , 2023 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 2
Level: MP2/MP3 (Junior-Intermediate)
Duration: 24 months
Hours of work: 35
Location: Darlington Energy Complex (DEC), 1855 Energy Drive, Courtice
- Support the Manager or Section Manager
- Reviewing Corrective Action Plan (CAPs),
- Assisting in the development of CAPs, recognizing trends
- Alerting line management of emerging issues
- Reviewing all Station Condition Records (SCRs), assigning SCR trend codes
- Preparing WANO/INPO/COG Operating Experience (OPEX) reports
- Evaluating CAP performance and processes, facilitating screening meetings, and coordinating, performing, or leading self-assessments.
- Work with line organizations to assist in providing CAP programmatic oversight.
- Assist line managers to improve department/division performance.
- Lead and/or support analysis as required to develop corrective actions.
- Prepare and make oral and written presentations.
- Requires knowledge of Operations, Maintenance, and/or Engineering principles and practices, reactor safety, and Performance Improvement principles and the application thereof, to exercise sound technical skills in the evaluation and investigation of issues associated with nuclear generating facilities.
- Requires knowledge of English in order to prepare clear and concise reports and recommendations both verbally and in writing.
- Completion of a 4 year university degree in an appropriate engineering or similar technical field.
- Requires practical experience in assessment activities including audits, surveillance and investigations, to ensure effective performance-based assessments of nuclear generating facilities.
- Requires experience to become familiar with the operational aspects of a nuclear generating facility, and to have acquired a good understanding and appreciation of plant system(s) and equipment, operations, administration, maintenance, technical support functional requirements and the importance of same with regards to the safe operation of the facility.
- Requires experience to be well versed in a variety of analytical methodologies and techniques.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1855
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Level: Junior-Intermediate
- Location: Courtice
- Duration: 24 months
- Closing Date: Thursday September 21st , 2023 (5:00PM EST)