Resume Due Date: Thursday, November 9th, 2023 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 3
Level: MP2 (Junior)
Duration: 36 Months
Hours of work: 35 – This job requires the selected workers to work more than 44 hours per week – please only apply if you are able to support the project work
Location: ESSB Darlington (Hybrid, 2 days remote)
- The Modification Team Leader (MTL) is accountable for completing the assigned Minor Projects per OPG Engineering change control process and perform required liaison and oversight activities among OPG and Vendor stakeholders.
- MTL is responsible to lead modification team and manages the safety, resources, risks, scope, cost and schedule of assigned modifications. MTL also, develop modification plan, contracting strategy, procurement plan, and installation & commissioning plan to ensure modifications are implemented in timely manner and event free.
- MTL will be responsible to review all invoices and provide recommendations on payment. Typical duties includes leading and monitoring Modification Outline package, tracking design completion, tracking work order assessment, material deliveries, preparing and conducting COMS and Available for Service meeting.
- Represent Minor Projects and provide update in various meeting such as Plant Health meeting, T-meeting, Outage meeting.
- Familiar with Chestnut Park Accord Addendum (CPAA), PSA and ES-MSA process, Online execution N-PROC-MA-0022 and Outage execution N-PROC-MA-0013.
- Preparing Business Case Summary and knowledge of gated process for capital projects funding approval.
- Less than 3 years of experience in Project Management for MP2 position
- Experience with Nuclear Projects Management is an asset.
- Undergraduate 4 year degree in Engineering from a recognized Canadian University or equivalent.
- P. Eng and/or PMP certification is an asset.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1890
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 3
- Level: Junior
- Location: Courtice
- Duration: 36 Months
- Closing Date: Thursday, November 9th, 2023 (5:00PM EST)