We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Executive Administrative Assistant
Resume Due Date: Wednesday July 6, 2022 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 3
Level: Band K
Duration: Regular Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON
Hours: 35 hours per week
- Provides high-level administrative support to several Executive Leaders in corporate and operational roles, conducting research, preparing board reports, handling information requests, performing clerical functions and exercising confidentiality in the management and release of all information.
- Works in partnership with the Executive Assistant to the President and CEO to plan and arrange corporate meetings and conferences, which include creating meeting agendas, distributing notice to attendees, providing and distributing background information, coordination of conference speakers, organizing venue details with hotel vendors for conference requirements and preferred rates and IT needs.
- Organizes, coordinates, sets, and monitors daily calendars for Executives Leaders prioritizing items based on an understanding of the business context (schedules meetings, arranges appointments, budgets time, and provides appropriate reminders) including day to day organizational support
- Researches topics and develops summaries, reports using internal and external resources (consultants, government boards, ministries)
- Prepares and edits executive level communications, briefing notes and PowerPoint presentations
- Represents the Executive Leaders when communicating with others in the organization and when working with external consultants
- Manages requests and tracks action items and deliverables from direct reports and support teams
- Supports internal meetings, including preparing meeting materials, preparing agendas, taking minutes, tracking participation, tracking action items, and other aspects of meeting coordination, such as virtual workspace and resource tools, room booking, set up and media support
- Project coordinator for special projects and company initiatives, including developing a project plan and schedule, establishing processes, coordination with stakeholders, and organizing meetings (internal and external)
- Liaises with members of senior leadership across the organization
- Works on assigned special projects by establishing goals and objectives, outlining the project scope, managing timelines, monitoring project progress, and tracking budgets
- Arrangement of travel by booking transportation needs and hotel accommodations
- Maintains relevant files and databases, electronic filing systems, and related communication
- Coordinates reporting of operating budgets and progress report on business plan objectives and key results, including organizing quarterly team meetings
- Inputs weekly timesheet and completes monthly expense reports for Executive Leaders
- Manages, invoicing and securing of approvals from management team
- University degree or college diploma preferred
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience supporting C-suite leader(s) and/or busy senior executives.
- Ability to work collaboratively with people while exercising judgment, a high level of professionalism, and discretion with confidential information
- Extremely resourceful and proactive, with a strong sense of urgency and even stronger attention to detail
- Experience with business travel logistics, scheduling, and meeting arrangements
- Well organized, detail and results-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Strong computer skills with a proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Band K – $51,000.00 – $64,000.00/year
- Medical/Dental Benefits and Pension
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1722
- Job Type: Full Time (Employee)
- Number of Vacancies: 3
- Location: Toronto
- Duration: Regular Full Time
- Closing Date: Wednesday July 6, 2022 (5:00PM EST)