We’re requesting resumes for the following position: Design Engineer
Location: Ellabell, Georgia, USA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Primarily responsible for collaborating with the design and production teams on various design projects, using in-depth knowledge of the latest design trends and engineering software to lead the way. In addition to being a good communicator, the Design Engineer Assistant should utilize creative thinking with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Collaborate with construction engineer and subcontractors to ensure projects progress properly.
- Collaborate with Architectural, Structural, or Civil designer: (Communicate, negotiate and handle matters with Sub-Contractor).
- Review the (CD, shop) Drawings.
- Write reports for client.
- Evaluate design solutions against industry standards and regulations.
- Review and maintain compliance with government regulations and ordinances.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education –Bachelor’s degree in Architectural Design or Engineering, Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, or a related area.
- 5 -10 years experience in Architectural Design or similar role.
- 3+ years experience with BIM
- Experience on live construction site preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with construction related documentation, submittals, drawings, reports, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of construction industry regulations.
- Microsoft office experience (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Proficiency with programs such as: AutoCAD, REVIT, NAVISWORKS.
- Proficiency with software such as: RAM structure, Tekla structure, CIVIL 3D.
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, time management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 808-012
- Job Type: Full Time (Employee)
- Number of Vacancies:
- Level: Junior/Intermediate/Senior
- Location: Ellabell, Georgia, USA
- Closing Date: