We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Cost & Schedule Analyst
Resume Due Date: Thursday, December 15th, 2022 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 2
Level: MP4 (Senior)
Duration: 1 year
Location: 1 Hold Road, Bowmanville, ON
- Supports cost estimating, budgeting, variance analysis, monitoring activities, as directed. For a large project or staff group, duties encompass a variety of tasks, but remain within parameters established by the procedure or process being supported. For a medium project staff group, duties encompass a variety of tasks that are required to support the project/group.
- Facilitate and establish project baseline plans through gating and chance control processes
- Administer and monitor and update project progress and status including P6 schedule oversight and integration of Vendor schedule, EcoSys cost update, Change Control etc.
- Facilitate and represent the projects to achieve accurate forecasting on a monthly basis
- Configure and communicate control accounts in our source systems
- Prepare various routine and non-standard reports, leveraging Excel, Microsoft BI and other tools
- Perform stakeholder management to ensure sound project controls principles, processes and procedures are upheld
- Employ Earn Value Management principles in planning and projects and contracts
- Support establishment and changes to contract and to report on progress on a routine basis
- Assists with change control process for scope, cost and schedule.
- Proficient with P6
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Minimum 5 years of working experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1776
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Level: Senior
- Location: Bowmanville
- Duration: 1 year
- Closing Date: Thursday, December 15th, 2022 (5:00PM EST)