Resume Due Date: Friday, July 14th, 2023 (5:00 PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 3
Level: MP4 (Senior)
Duration: 1 year
Location: 889 Brock Road, Pickering
Hours: up to 40 hours a week
- Participating in all phases of the project life-cycle including: Initiation, Planning, Definition, Execution and Closeout.
- Contributing to the implementation of systems ranging from single stand-alone applications to large, complex systems, with extensive integrations requiring comprehensive organizational change management.
- Supporting all stages of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), including requirements definition, solution architecture & design, software development, system integration, testing and quality assurance.
- Supporting projects through rapid development methodologies such as Agile, Iterative, etc.
- Foster relationships between business units and CIO through interaction with line of business leaders, power users, understanding the true business needs, priorities and strategies.
- Participate in technology and business risk analysis, with an effort to identify implications, root-cause and creative solutions.
- Support and facilitate the development of business cases that will provide funding release through various projects gates.
- Apply industry best practices to help the project team maintain a focus on continuous improvement, including knowledge of project management developments and practices, trends in IT technology and services, systems management disciplines, and related industry best-practices that could add value to the business.
- Other duties as required
- 4-year University Degree in computer science or other relevant program
- Business Analysis certification an asset
- Lean Six Sigma Certification an asset
- 5 to 10+ years of IT experience
- Experience contributing on projects through rapid development methodologies such as Agile, Iterative, etc.
- Experience working with a matrixed delivery model
- Thorough understanding of the entire SDLC
- Proven track record of creating and maintaining solution documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent familiarity with Microsoft suite of products, such as Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- Prior experience in managing conflicting priorities of scope, schedule, cost and quality
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and the ability to provide guidance to the project team and line of business
- Proven ability as a team player to understand and manage the interrelationships of various internal and external groups in order to facilitate objectives and ensure stakeholder requirements are satisfied.
- Possess strong interpersonal, leadership, organizational and planning skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1839
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 3
- Level: Senior
- Location: Pickering
- Duration: 1 year
- Closing Date: Friday, July 14th, 2023 (5:00 PM EST)