We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Business Process Specialist
Resume Due Date: Wednesday, February 1st, 2023 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Level: MP2 (Junior)
Duration: 1 year
Hours of work: Up to 35 hours per week
Location: 1855 Energy Drive, Courtice
- Provide technical support in conducting Lessons Learned meetings/workshops/kaizen sessions within Enterprise Project Org to promote process/project improvements.
- Support with data management, develop metrics, BI reports, on-site/off-site presentations, related to LL workshops and meetings.
- Support the planning, execution and monitoring of various Strategic & Process improvement initiatives primarily relating to the Darlington Refurbishment and CCoE Projects.
- Support review boards, New nuclear and Mega Projects oversight structure and framework.
- Demonstrated experience in building effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Exposure to CANDU nuclear generation processes and systems and have expertise in OPG’s Darlington Refurbishment Projects.
- Experience with Engineering principles and techniques.
- Proficient in developing executive level presentation materials, executive summaries, project documentation and reports.
- Proficient in collecting and analyzing data using MS Office tools.
- Demonstrated technical skills and the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1778
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Junior
- Location: Courtice
- Duration: 1 year
- Closing Date: Wednesday, February 1st, 2023 (5:00PM EST)