We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Authorized Training Supervisor
Resume Due Date: Wednesday, March 15th, 2023 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Level: Band N
Duration: 1 year
Hours of work: Up to 35 hours per week
Location: 675 Sandy Beach Road, Pickering
Support the Operations Training Manager regarding activities related to the Pickering Nuclear Operator Training Program at OPG. This includes:
- Training material approval as required.
- Action Request approvals and completion as required.
- CNSC letter signing as required.
- Approval of training hard credits and attendance lists as required.
- HOT report/s preparation and co-ordination as required.
- Cycle reports/s preparation and co-ordination as required.
- CRC delegate as required.
- Mentoring Course leads.
- Assisting the Operations Training Manager with long term planning and deliverables.
- Provide Coverage for key training positions as required
- Support Safe Storage Job Task Analysis, Task to Training Matrix and training material review as Pickering 014 technical subject matter expert.
- Support schedule optimization of recertification exam campaigns considering Pickering end of Commercial operation.
- Support PTEE and Self Assessments as required
- Perform in plant observations and observations of training as required
- Must be previously Certified at a CANDU station.
- Knowledge of Operations Training is desirable.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1756
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Senior
- Location: Pickering
- Duration: 1 year
- Closing Date: Wednesday, March 15th, 2023 (5:00PM EST)