We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Assistant Technical Engineer
Resume Due Date: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 2
Hours: 35 hours per week
Level: MP2/MP3 (Junior-Intermediate)
Duration: 2 years
Location: 1 Holt Road, Bowmanville
- The individual will be supporting the role of a modification team leader (MTL) and Field Team Leader (FTL) in support of the Major Refurbishment Project work group .
- This will include completing and/or assisting in the following activities associated with modifications:
- Project installation & commissioning planning, installation & commissioning, operations acceptance, Temporary Modification removal and closeout.
- Examples of potential work areas are as follows: fuel load, containment leak rate testing, containment button up modifications, airlock restoration activities, bulkhead and associated isolations modifications for subsequent Refurbishment outage lead in and lead out activities, low pressure service water temporary modifications, class II/III/IV electrical maintenance.
- Duties may also include supporting the Project and/or Engineering Section Manager in department initiatives.
- A Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Nuclear, or Other Applicable Engineering
- Must be able to work in larger teams and have strong communication skills.
- Nuclear working experience is considered an asset
- Working experience with an Engineering Change Control (e.g. N-PROC-MP-0090, OPG Risk based Modification Process) or other Design Process
- Familiar with Work management, Cost Control, and/or Outage Scoping Processes
- OPG Orange badge qualified
- OPG Security Clearance
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1793
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Level: Junior-Intermediate
- Location: Bowmanville
- Duration: 2 years
- Closing Date: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 (5:00PM EST)