We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Assistant Technical Engineer
Resume Due Date: Thursday, December 7, 2023 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Level: Intermediate (minimum 5 years of experience in the nuclear industry)
Contract Duration: 24 months
Hours of work: 35
Location: 777 Brock Road, Pickering (Hybrid, 2 days remote)
- The successful candidate will associate with Design Engineering and Oversight role for capital .
- The candidate should have experience in Process systems, Equipment and Component design. Demonstration of experience in Rotating Machinery (Compressor, Pumps) Valves and HVAC is desirable .
- The candidate will be familiar with codes and standards and with Engineering change control process.
- Key projects -16-84764 TRF H2 Compressor & Major component replacement, 16-83669 TRF vault modifications
- Preparation of design basis documents (Flow diagram, Equipment drawing, Calculation and Technical specifications) for above projects
- Oversight of project related activities in review and acceptance of technical documents for above projects
- Project execution support and close out for above projects
- Bachelor in Engineering ( Mechanical, Chemical)
- Experience in Process systems, Equipment and Component design.
- Familiar with codes and standards and with Engineering change control process.
- Eligible for Professional Engineer of Ontario
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1875
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Intermediate
- Location: Pickering
- Duration: 24 months
- Closing Date: Thursday, December 7, 2023 (5:00PM EST)