- Perform Technical Procedure Action Request (TPAR) assessments for authorized or other complex field tasks.
- Author operation procedures with authorized licensed steps and tasks and other complex procedures based on engineering modifications.
- Perform operations review and verification of non intent and some intent change operations procedures.
- Provide support to plant status programs such as flow sheet revision process, operator rounds and routines.
- Previously licensed as a Shift Manager or Control Room Shift Supervisor (CRSS) or Authorized Nuclear Operator (ANO) or Control Room Operator (CRO) at a CANDU operating station.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: #500-1289
- Job Type: Contract
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Senior
- Location: Darlington
- Duration: 2 years
- Closing Date: Tue Feb 26, 2019 (4:30PM EST)