- Job responsibilities include performing the duties of Design Engineer as associated with Qualification 33685, including but not limited to: plant modifications as per N-PROC-MP-0090, oversight of contractors as per N-COl-00120-10000, administration of design activities, and any other duties as required of Design Engineer.
- Performing the above duties to expected high standards of quality, and providing results as per commitments.
- Bachelor in Civil, Structural, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering, or similar field.
- Design Engineering with a background in Structural, Civil, Mechanical, Chemical, or Anchor Design.
- Minimum 15 years of experience working in related field. Nuclear/OPG experience is preferred
- P. Eng. designation.
- Ability to work diligently, quick learner, efficient, business acumen, and experience with oversight functions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: #500-1284
- Job Type: Contract
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Level: Intermediate/Senior
- Location: Pickering
- Duration: 2 years
- Closing Date: Thu Dec 6, 2018 (5:00PM EST)