When you apply to this selection process, you are not applying for an open job, but to an inventory for future vacancies.
As positions become available, applicants who meet the screening requirements identified by the hiring manager may be contacted for further assessment.
- Job responsibilities include performing the duties of Design Engineer as associated with Qualification 33685, including but not limited to: plant modifications as per N-PROC-MP-0090, oversight of contractors as per N-COl-00120-10000, administration of design activities, and any other duties as required of Design Engineer.
- Performing the above duties to expected high standards of quality, and providing results as per commitments.
- Bachelor in Civil, Structural, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering, or similar field.
- Design Engineering with a background in Structural, Civil, Mechanical, Chemical, or Anchor Design.
- Minimum 15 years of experience working in related field. Nuclear/OPG experience is preferred
- P. Eng. designation.
- Ability to work diligently, quick learner, efficient, business acumen, and experience with oversight functions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: #500-1284
- Job Type: Contract
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Level: Intermediate/Senior
- Location: Pickering
- Duration: 2 years
- Closing Date: Ongoing