- Responsible for developing, planning and implementing approach/strategy, and, associated supporting documentation to end state plant systems, structures and components, utilizing strategy contained within completed End State Determination Reports and earlier reports.
- Provide Operations input on various planning and design deliverables for the SAFSTOR project and overall Decommissioning program.
- Strong Nuclear Operations background.
- Strong familiarity with Pickering plant.
- Experience in outage planning at Pickering.
- Experience with Pickering Return to Service, or Pickering U2/U3 SAFSTOR considered an asset.
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: #500-1308
- Job Type: Contract
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Senior
- Location: Pickering
- Duration: 1 year
- Closing Date: Fri Jan 11, 2019 (5:00PM EST)