We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Work Control Team Lead
Resume Due Date: Tuesday, January 31st, 2023 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 2
Hours: 35 hours per week
Level: MP4 (Senior)
Duration: 1 year
- Positions to take on WCTL duties for creating, scheduling of Refurbishment outage windows.
- Be accountable for monitoring the work being performed to completion, as scheduled. Maintain an awareness of the status of all jobs on the plan. Be accountable for reporting on status to Management at all times.
- Plan, organize, coordinate, and maintain status on all preparatory and ongoing requirements of the work plan/ schedule.
- Ensure all work groups involved are committed to the completion of scheduled work as practical.
- Be accountable for ensuring schedule preparation and execution activities are performed with attention to public and worker safety requirements.
- Keep abreast of current changes in operating requirements and determine relevant impacts on schedule execution. Anticipate emerging issues, and initiate and/or accommodate projects and emergent work into schedule.
- Requires station experience to effectively manage, direct and coordinate work processes, and be thoroughly familiar with work groups, interrelationships between same, problems encountered and special needs and issues.
- Requires experience to exercise sound project management and communication skills to meet targets.
- Requires experience in a team lead role to manage and control daily and outage maintenance and system activities
- Previous OPG Work Control experience would be an asset.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1795
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Level: Senior
- Location: Bowmanville
- Duration: 1 year
- Closing Date: Tuesday, January 31st, 2023 (5:00PM EST)