We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Valve Oversight Technical Specialist
Resume Due Date: Tuesday, February 14, 2023 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Hours: up to 40 hours per week
Level: MP4 (Senior)
Duration: 3 years
- Provide technical oversight in the repair, disassembly, repacking, live loading and reassembly of valves, root cause analysis, inspection, manufacture of pressure seal gaskets, inline and offline machining of valve components of the flowing types of valves.
- Gate valves, ECI ball valves, pressure control valves, globe valves, air operated valves, butterfly valves.
- Motor operated valves both Rotork and Limitoque, check valves, diaphragm valves and relief valves.
- Overhauls, functional testing, problem resolution, troubleshooting
- 15+ years of Nuclear Plant experience
- Must have Valve Technical knowledge
- Extensive knowledge in Maintenance within OPG
- Maintenance fundamentals and safe work practices (OSHA)
- Experience working with vendor partners
- Excellent written/verbal English communication
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1804
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Senior
- Location: Courtice
- Duration: 3 years
- Closing Date: Tuesday, February 14, 2023 (5:00PM EST)