Resume Due Date: Fri May 17, 2019 (4:30PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 1 year, proposed start date Jun 1, 2019
Project Title: Base OM&A Support
- Support work directed by the Computers and Control Design Department on an as needed basis.
- Perform Software Qualification Assurance work in accordance with CSA N290.14-07.
- Review Software Design Deliverables such as Software Maintenance Plans, Design and Test Procedures, System Integration Test Procedures, etc.
- Prepare Self Assessments of the Software Program N-PROG-MP-0006.
- Mentor and train junior staff in SQA.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Software or Computer Engineering.
- 20+ years of Software Qualification Assurance work/expertise.
- Familiarization of Software Standards, including CANDU Computer Systems Engineering Centre of Excellence for Category I, II, and III software.
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: #500-1368
- Job Type: Contract
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Intermediate
- Location: Pickering
- Duration: 1 year, proposed start date Jun 1
- Closing Date: Fri May 17, 2019 (4:30PM EST)