Resume Due Date: Thu Aug 15, 2019 (5:00PM EST)
Duration: 2 year contract, 35 hours/week
Location: Engineering Services Building II, Pickering, Ontario
- Support Project Management team with the Pickering 2024 Life Extension Program oversight activities.
- Support monitoring of program projects and executing organization in project management activities including project forecasting, risk management activities, cost and schedule monitoring.
- Advise program manager of progress and developments related to P2024 program scope.
- Monitor and report on project metrics.
- Assist execution organizations with project support, as required.
- Prepare documentation for cost and schedule accounting.
- Engineering degree or equivalent training/experience.
- Professional Engineer in Ontario (P. Eng. designation).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation or Project Management training/education.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the fields of Project Management and Engineering in the nuclear industry.
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: #500-1420
- Job Type: Contract
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Intermediate
- Location: Pickering
- Duration: 2 years
- Closing Date: Thu Aug 15, 2019 (5:00PM EST)