We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Senior Technical Staff
Resume Due Date: Tuesday, March 14, 2023 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Hours: up to 40 hours per week
Level: MP4 (Senior)
Duration: 4 Months
- Working in the station at Darlington in the Unit 3 Return to Service Refurbishment Outage Control Centre.
- Would be working the NOPQ schedule during the Unit 3 Return to Service Window
- Monitor the planned outage execution and take action to remove roadblocks and maintain the schedule.
- Ensure all critical and near critical activities are progressed (drive the schedule).
- Maintain overview of outage progress
- Closely monitor critical path, near critical path and work identified as important by the Outage Execution Manager
- Initiate correct action before schedule delay occurs
- Identify opportunities to improve critical path
- Keep the Outage Management group advised on outage status, workflow, threats and opportunities
- Ensure pertinent information is provided to the Outage Management group on a timely basis to allow proactive resolution and potential schedule advancement opportunities
- Other duties as required
- Former Non –Licensed Darlington Operators with Supervisory (Field Shift Operating Supervisor/ Supervisory Nuclear Operator) experience.
- Past Experience in Refurbishment or working outages considered an asset
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1801
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Senior
- Location: Courtice
- Duration: 4 months
- Closing Date: Tuesday, March 14, 2023 (5:00PM EST)