Resume Due Date: Fri May 17, 2019 (4:30PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 18 – 24 months, 35 hours/week
Project Title: Isotopes Project Design
This request is for Augmented Staff to perform the duties of a Design Section Manager to provide technical direction and advise to multi discipline Isotopes Design Section. The roles shall support the Isotopes Project Department portfolio, including but not limited to the various Isotopes Designs, as well as other administrative tasks.
- Administrative aspect.
- Preform the duties of a Design Engineer as associated with Qualification 33685, including and not limited to plant modifications as per N-PROC-MP-0090 and associated governance, Engineering Oversight of contractors as per N-COI-00120-10000 and related governance, administration of design activities, and any other duties and accountabilities as required of a Design Engineer.
- Perform the above duties to expected high standards of quality, and providing results as per commitments.
- The expected OPG behaviour and cultural models shall be adhered to, along with the Code of Business conduct.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Past Design Engineering qualification per Qual ID 33685 is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of nuclear design engineering experience.
- P. Eng. designation is mandatory.
- Ability to work diligently, quick learner, efficient, business acumen, and experience with engineering vendor oversight are all preferred.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: #500-1373
- Job Type: Contract
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Senior
- Location: Oshawa
- Duration: 18-24 months
- Closing Date: Fri May 17, 2019 (4:30PM EST)