Resume Due Date: Friday September 20, 2019 (5:00PM EST)
Duration: 1 year contract, 35 hours/week
Location: Pickering, Ontario
- The job function is to find replacement for obsolete items supporting both Pickering and Darlington stations.
- The job function requires fundamental understating of the nuclear safety, design and procurement engineering requirements for nuclear station.
- OPG Design or Procurement Engineering qualification is preferred.
- 4-year engineering degree in Electrical/I&C field.
- P. Eng. designation.
- A minimum of 6 years working experience.
- Experience with preparing design specs, preparing design calculations, preparing modifications or performing item equivalency evaluations will be considered as an asset.
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: #500-1432
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 3
- Level: Intermediate
- Location: Pickering
- Duration: 1 year
- Closing Date: Fri Sep 20, 2019 (5:00PM EST)