We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Senior Planner
Number of Vacancies: 2
Employment Type: Contract
- Supports project scheduling, baseline management, analysis, reporting and monitoring activities as directed.
- Facilitate and support the schedule development process with key stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain accurate and updated schedules in Primavera P6.
- Provide resource forecasts and analysis.
- Responsible for staying current and implementing best practices for project controls including tools and technology to achieve results.
- Coordinate and collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Over 8 years of scheduling and project planning experience.
- Requires strong Primavera P6 experience.
- P.Eng. and PMP are considered assets.
- A thorough understanding of schedules, finances and required performance for the assigned projects required.
- Experienced with project controls principles, theories, and concepts such as project scoping, risk management, estimating, budgeting, forecasting, and scheduling.
- Experienced with engineering and construction management concepts, methods, and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to develop and deliver reports, briefings, project plans, and presentations.
- Good organizational and leadership skills, and to be a self-starter who can work both independently and in a team environment that is dedicated to engineering excellence and best practices.
- Have a strong interest in fast-paced, challenging work environments where showing initiative and self motivation are assets.
- Strong in understanding, executing, and following governance and procedures with a questioning and analytical attitude
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 909-145
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies:
- Level: Senior
- Location: Mississauga
- Closing Date: