Resume Due Date: Tuesday October 8, 2019 (5:00PM EST)
Duration: 1 year contract, 35 hours/week
Location: Courtice, Ontario
- Drive the Refurbishment Outage Project Readiness Lessons Learned Program, for Subsequent Unit Planning.
- Integrate and collaborate with projects and vendor partners to manage, report and drive implementation of lessons learned into all areas of planning and execution.
- The work involves running post execution lessons learned sessions, work shops, benchmarking and working with teams to resolve issues through new and innovative means to add value to future planning.
- Manage the administrative requirements to issue reports, minutes of meeting, and understand and explain Ontario Power Generation governance.
- Possess leadership skills consistent with facilitative leadership.
- Focused on win-win outcomes to build relationships.
- Have sound decision making and good judgement.
- Ability to coordinate and lead effective meetings, network, collaborate and drive assignments to completion.
- Able to create reports for senior leadership and able to analyze data and tracking metrics to determine project health.
- Nuclear Power Plant Outage managing and planning experience working with Engineering, Operations, Maintenance and Vendors required.
- Previous managerial experience with Ontario Power Generation, Bruce Power, or any other vendor partners.
- Typically 5-7+ years is required to achieve the necessary level of experience.
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: #500-1423
- Job Type: Contract
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Intermediate/Senior
- Location: Courtice
- Duration: 1 year
- Closing Date: Tue Oct 8, 2019 (5:00PM EST)