We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Section Manager, Turbine Generator (TGR) Commissioning
Resume Due Date: Monday, October 18, 2021 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Level: Band H (Senior)
Duration: 6 months
Hours of Work: 35 hours/week
Location: Courtice, Ontario
- Oversee a section comprising professional, technical and trades staff engaged in project modification and site maintenance activities in a multi-unit nuclear generating facility.
- Provide leadership in project management including design, cost schedule, quality, material control and contract work.
- Responsible for optimization of project implementation.
- Participate in strategic planning, budgeting and training programs.
- Plan organize, schedule, and coordinate work of staff.
- Assign tasks and provide instructions as required.
- Check work of assigned staff to ensure quality, accuracy, and productivity.
- Develop work methods. Provide advice and administer, diagnose and solve problems associated with Department facilities and specific project elements.
- Define project objectives, scope, estimates, schedules, work plans and all resource requirements, (including equipment and staffing).
- Integrate the efforts of all persons contributing to a project including the customer, planning, finance, engineering, estimating, drafting, installation, quality control, radiation protection, safety, security, materials management, cost and schedule control, commissioning and documentation.
- Coordinate and implement project technical work/solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years of Project Management experience, in major projects.
- Leadership experience is an asset.
- PMP qualification is an asset.
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1657
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Senior
- Location: Courtice
- Duration: 6 months
- Closing Date: Monday, October 18, 2021 (5:00PM EST)