We’re requesting resumes for the following position: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Ellabell, Georgia, USA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Primarily responsible for ensuring building projects remain within budget through providing cost and material estimates, drawing up projected budgets, analyzing existing budgets and making improvements, reviewing plans and preparing quantity estimates, negotiating with various contractors and vendors, and building relationships with clients and managers.
- Reviewing construction documents (plans, specification, and addenda) to understand project requirements.
- Create detailed cost estimate based on project scope.
- Contribute to a high quality of service and deliverables.
- Assist Project Managers in the accurate and timely delivery of services.
- Assist in Project Managers the preparation of:
- Order of cost estimates and option studies.
- Cost plans.
- Cost-in-use studies.
- Quantity take offs.
- Bidding documentation and managing the bidding process, including designing bidding marking schemes.
- Assist Project Managers with the:
- Evaluation and reporting of tenders.
- Valuation of completed work and arranging for payments.
- Preparation and settlement of final accounts.
- Administration of construction contracts.
- Preparation of reports to customers.
- Education – bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering or related area.
- 3 years experience in Construction estimating or similar position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong ability to analyze financial records and apply data to improved results.
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets; strong estimating and financial analysis skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- In-depth understanding of construction, materials, pricing, and industry.
- Professional integrity and sense of responsibility and accountability.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 808-004
- Job Type: Full Time (Employee)
- Number of Vacancies:
- Level: Junior/Intermediate/Senior
- Location: Ellabell, Georgia, USA
- Closing Date: