We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Project Director
Resume Due Date: Friday, March 10th, 2023 (5:00PM EST)
Contract Duration: 2 year (extendable)
Location: 700 University Ave, Toronto (hybrid/remote options)
Standard Security Clearance is required.
The Project Director will provide strategic, managerial, technical leadership and management oversight to the program manager and to the project. They will oversee all aspects of project implementation, including program quality, personnel, and financial management. They will maintain close coordination with the various aspects of the project and other stakeholders, ensuring that all project interventions and work streams are of high quality and lead to measurable impact. They will be responsible for timely and adequate implementation of project activities, deliverables and execution, monitoring, and reporting of the project and integrated work streams to provide overall oversight.
Additionally, this role will provide integrated direction, management, and leadership in the administrative and business planning, budgeting, and project governance over multiple, strategic core functions and components across the project work streams.
This role will also be charged with developing innovative approaches to management and coordinate with partners, executives, and internal and external stakeholders. This role will be required to supervise diverse teams across various work streams and business areas while overseeing project delivery.
- Directs and integrates the activities of multiple, major project operations; ensures that project efforts are generally cohesive, consistent, and effective in supporting the The Client’s mission, goals, and strategic plan.
- Develops and establishes policies, strategies, and operating objectives consistent with those of the organization to ensure efficient and effective implementation of major change project across the various departments, sites, and stakeholders.
- Participates in and oversees the development, implementation, and maintenance of individual project objectives and short- and long-range plans; develops tracking and evaluation programs to assist in the accomplishment of established project goals and objectives.
- Manages and administers a large, diverse team of professional/technical and support staff, both directly and through lower-level managers and supervisors.
- Manages the working relationships between project leadership, administration, principle business and operational stakeholders, and high-level external partners.
- Consults, coordinates, and serves as principal liaison with senior officials on various project related items.
- Facilitates various stakeholders requirements to establish and maintain programmatic goals and priorities for business and technology solutions to meet project goals.
- Develops, administers, and manages complex, multi-faceted budgets and business plans for component units, as it relates to project development and deployment at an institutional level; performs periodic cost and productivity analyses.
- Providing leadership to project teams that include architects, engineers, contractors, and other experts.
- Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to the Client’s strategic directions and plans, and relevant state-of-the-art systems and technology.
- Overseeing the development of a project from start to finish, including planning and scheduling tasks, managing resources and costs, hiring subcontractors as needed, and ensuring that all parties involved in the project meet their responsibilities.
- ERP knowledge.
- Manage multiple streams of the same project SAP product (HRIS system).
- Responsible for LOB business integration with process flows, data migration, and testing, change management and communications.
- Experience with Coding integration/ interface work.
- Background knowledge with SAP.
- Understanding of SAP methodologies.
- Understanding architecture.
- Managing multiple workstreams of an ERP upgrade.
- EVMS reporting understanding CPI and SPI.
- Soft skills are important for knowledge & transfer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1790
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Senior
- Location: Toronto
- Duration: 2 years
- Closing Date: Friday, March 10th, 2023 (5:00PM EST)