Resume Due Date: Wed Aug 14, 2019 (5:00PM EST)
Vacancies: 1 x DTL
Duration: 2 year contract, 35 hours/week
Location: Oshawa, Ontario
Project Title: Darlington GS Refurbishment – Design Replication (Units 3, 1, 4)
Individuals are required to coordinate a small team of Design Engineers to the successful completion of Detailed Design Darlington Refurbishment for units 3,1 & 4 under Ontario Power Generation’s QA program.
Job responsibilities include:
- Organization of team meetings, reporting of project risks and project performance metrics (cost and schedule).
- Ensuring work is planned as per N286.0, and complies to OPG licensing and governance.
- Issue tracking, and task assignments.
- DTL – P. Eng. designation in Ontario is required.
- DTL – OPG Design Engineer Qualification (OPG PEL#33685).
- Previous nuclear work experience.
- Previous experience at Darlington Nuclear Generating Station is an asset.
- Active OPG Site Security Clearance.
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: #500-1398
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Intermediate
- Location: Oshawa
- Duration: 2 years
- Closing Date: Wed Aug 14, 2019 (5:00PM EST)