We’re requesting resumes for the following position: HSE Specialist
Location: Ellabell, Georgia, USA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Primarily responsible for maintaining safety presence within the plant production facilities conducting investigations and inspections to ensure our compliance with corporate, local, state, and federal safety policies, procedures, regulations, and directives.
- Maintain safety presence within the plant production facilities conducting investigations and inspections to ensure compliance with corporate, local, state, and federal safety policies, procedures, regulations, and directives.
- Implement HSE plan and procedures, policies.
- Develop and implement the project specific emergency action plan and associated contingency plans.
- Support Operations with Construction Safety Compliance.
- Support site with Contractor Safety Program Administration.
- Support/conduct Process Hazard/Risk Analyses.
- Support Weekend and night Work Planning. / Support ISO 45001 activities.
- Support High Hazard Work Plan development, providing technical safety recommendations and requirements.
- Support Fall Protection Program Administration / Support Mobile Crane and Rigging Program Administration.
- Conduct audits and inspections related to OSHA compliance.
- Review incident reports, conduct investigations, follow-up on implementation of countermeasures.
- Provide technical safety support to assigned responsibilities and other inquiries.
- Conduct periodic inspections of plant machinery, equipment, and working conditions to ensure compliance to appropriate safety and health standards and regulations.
- Ensure HSE Field Control compliance with safety standards on site.
- Investigate incidents and working conditions, compiling statistical data and providing remedial actions to achieve effective risk reduction solutions.
- Assist Leadership with the evaluation of safety concerns and Team Members’ safety inquiries
- Recommend corrective measures accordingly.
- Review and maintain compliance with government regulations and ordinances.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Education –Bachelor’s degree in Safety, Construction Safety, Industrial Engineering, or related area.
- 3+ years experience as HSE Engineer or similar role in the construction industry.
- Certifications in safety related discipline preferred.
- OSHA 30 and OSHA 500
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft office (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.) and Windows operating systems.
- In-depth knowledge of construction industry practices, policies, and procedures.
- Extensive knowledge of OSHA regulations and reporting requirements.
- Detailed understanding of Federal, State, and local regulatory requirements.
- Dedicated attitude toward inspection, measures, etc. for accident prevention.
- Proficient in technology and equipment used in environmental inspections.
- Problem solving (Recommend corrective measures accordingly) and human relations skills.
- Compliance with standards and reporting systems for unsafe conditions and accident.
- Strong organizational and systems implementation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual preferred: English and Spanish.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 808-025
- Job Type: Full Time (Employee)
- Number of Vacancies:
- Level: Junior/Intermediate/Senior
- Location: Ellabell, Georgia, USA
- Closing Date: