Position: HR Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
CPUS Engineering Staffing Solutions Inc., Oakville, Ontario, Area.
Privately-owned Canadian Employment Staffing Agency formed exclusively to provide technical staffing solutions to the Power Industry.
Reporting to the Senior Technical Recruiter, the position is responsible for the following:
- Providing administrative support to the Recruitment Team.
- Formatting resumes for submission to clients, proofreading resumes, for grammar, spelling, and content accuracy requires proficiency with MS Word to effectively edit and summarize resumes received in various formats.
- Edit and post job descriptions received from clients onto CPUS’ website and job boards.
- Assist with recruitment activities, reaching out to, engaging, and securing candidates for primarily Engineering related roles.
- Assist in managing the security clearance process and assist candidates required to apply. Track contractors’ clearance expiry dates so they are renewed in a timely manner.
- Organize and maintain contractor and candidate files, maintaining an up-to-date electronic filing system.
- Respond to employment related inquiries, ensuring a high level of customer service when interacting with applicants.
- Prepare employment contracts and extensions
- Prepare various administrative reports using Excel.
- Track requisitions using Excel and SharePoint.
- Conduct reference checks over the phone for prospective new contractors.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- 2-3 years of experience providing administrative support in an office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel to prepare documents, correspondence and spreadsheets.
- Interest in recruitment/sourcing is preferred.
- Excellent administrative, time-management and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to prioritize and to action multiple open requisitions’ simultaneously.
- Effective business communications knowledge as well as great customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong follow-up skills with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with staff and clients in a variety of situations.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and respect.
- Degree or diploma in Human Resources Management or Office Administration.
Conditions of Employment:
Successful completion of a Backcheck (police clearance) and a reference check.
Skill testing in MS WORD will be done as part of the screening process.
Compensation: Based on skills and experience.
Hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday. Hybrid working environment offered following training period.
Please note that the ideal candidate for this position should possess strong administrative skills, we will provide training and guidance on all other aspects of the job. You must be driven, focused and able to succeed in a very fast-paced environment.
Please apply for this position ONLY if you have a minimum of 2 years administrative experience in an office environment.
CPUS Engineering Staffing Solutions Inc. is a staffing and recruitment agency based in Mississauga, Ontario. Founded in 2004, CPUS Engineering Staffing Solutions is recognized as a leading staffing agency in the provision of technical staffing solutions to the Canadian nuclear power industry.
CPUS Engineering Staffing Solutions is a customer-focused organization comprised of a recruitment team which has a reputation of high integrity and professionalism when interacting with their clients and candidates.
CPUS Engineering Staffing Solutions Inc. is a growing and progressive company and has a proven track record in meeting their client’s staffing needs on a permanent and contract basis.
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Oakville, ON L6K 3V3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Human resources: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Oakville, ON L6K 3V3
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID:
- Job Type: Full Time (Employee)
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Entry-Level
- Location: Oakville
- Closing Date: