We’re requesting resumes for the following position: Finance Assistant Manager
Location: Ellabell, Georgia, USA
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Account Management (Daily): Balance management for HMGMA accounts
- Create a payment plan (Monthly): Payment schedule management by payment item; Outsourcing cost and material cost payment schedule management.
- Review of payment details: Advance review of payment adequacy and confirmation of payment items; Account, Invoice, Evidence of eligibility based on contract based on documents.
- HMGMA business cash flow management: Schedule management for HMGMA project collection and expenditure; collection and gathering of data/information from internal personnel for the purpose of cash flow management and all Treasury-related functions; Accounts payable, Deposit and Payment information extraction using SAP information system.
- Cash Management and Other tasks (as needed, subject to discussion and approval): Deposit, Account & Payment-related discussions with financial institutions; Financial Institution Relationship Management, Account Setup and ongoing Management. Preparation of head office reports related to fund management. Coordination & Management of Team financial projects, in collaboration with several departments and affiliates.
- Supervision & Management of Junior Staff; Accounting Department & Affiliates SAP & Work Flow Management & Coordination: Supervision, Training & Review of Treasury Assistant/Associate’s work, for both accuracy and timely efficiency. Manage Project Work Flow (including SAP coordination of financial data) of all Assistants (including Accounting Assistants) and all Company Affiliates – for the purpose of Coordination, Project & Work Flow Management that support the Finance/Treasury functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education – bachelor’s degree in accounting or related area.
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting or similar role preferred.
- Experience with QuickBooks online (or any ERP systems).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft office (Word, Outlook, Excel) and accounting software.
- Knowledgeable in accounting and bookkeeping practices and processes.
- Experience with QuickBooks online (or any ERP) systems a plus.
- Strong organizational skills; detail-oriented; self-motivated; ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Good judgement and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual: English, Korean is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 808-005
- Job Type: Full Time (Employee)
- Number of Vacancies:
- Level: Junior/Intermediate/Senior
- Location: Ellabell, Georgia, USA
- Closing Date: