We are requesting resumes for the following position: Electrical Engineer, P.Eng.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 6-12 Months
Location: Whiteshell, Manitoba (On-Site)
- Practicing and demonstrating electrical safety.
- Working with generator and auxiliary control systems.
- Analyzing test equipment, signals, data acquisition systems and software.
- Developing testing procedures.
- Plant networks and communication protocols
- Develop proposals and produce recommendations for customer review, keeping Supervisor generally informed of outcome and significant impacts.
- Lead projects/studies within the discipline(s), and direct work of technician and junior staff and/or carry out full responsibility for assigned technical work programs.
- Develop work plans, determine resource requirements and balance workload with available resources (if applicable), coordinate work efforts with other involved groups, adapt project/study activities to address changing priorities, anticipate and resolve problems, and accomplish planned work results to the satisfaction of the client and Supervisor and within established budgetary and scheduling constraints.
- Produce reports or other documents and/or presentations as required, to portray results of studies and/or field tests carried out.
- Evaluate and secure the services and products of external firms, in accordance with corporate policies and divisional programs.
- Contribute as required to internal and external committees and task forces to conduct studies and/or carry out work programs.
- Ensure that all work activities, programs, studies, and customer services reflect an awareness of applicable legislated, corporate and departmental safety requirements and programs and are in compliance with same.
- Provide input to budget submissions, financial evaluations and purchase justifications as requested.
- Perform other duties as required.
- The preferred candidate will be a Professional Electrical Engineer licensed with PEO.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- 6-8 years of post-university applied electrical engineering experience.
- Requires a knowledge of physics, mathematics, electricity, engineering and economics to technically understand the operation of the facility.
- Requires experience to solve problems, to provide advice and guidance, to initiate developmental studies and to make recommendations during the design, commissioning and operation of a nuclear facility.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 700-361
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Senior
- Location: Whiteshell, Manitoba
- Duration: 6-12 Months
- Closing Date: