We’re requesting resumes for the following position: Electrical Engineer
Location: West Point, Georgia, USA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Electrical Assistant Engineer shall be eligible to sign all necessary documents for the electrical works in the construction site. He or she will assist overall electrical works such as conduit, wire, lightings, receptacles, switch boards and generators. He or she also must be involved in coordination with the approval/permit process for the project of government authorities and other related parties.
- Eligible to sign all necessary documents for the electrical works in the construction site.
- Assist overall electrical works such as conduit, wire, lightings, receptacles, switch boards and generators.
- Involved in coordination with the approval/permit process for the project of government authorities and other related parties.
- Familiar of CAD and Drawing review.
- Responsible for overall electrical permit management support.
- Coordination with internal parties such as construction team etc. the Construction site.
- Electrical construction inspection work and supervision response.
- Schedule management and Factory inspection.
- Electrical knowledge for NEC.
- Safety and quality control with the Korean managers in the field.
- Check and sign (seal) electrical building permit documents.
- Review and maintain compliance with government regulations and ordinances.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related area.
- Electrical Contractor license or Master Electrician license preferred
- 3 – 5 years experience on live construction site.
- Experience in Electrical Engineering in construction industry preferred.
- Experience with Korean company/culture (preferred).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with construction related documentation, submittals, drawings, reports, etc.
- Experience with subcontractor procurement and contract administration.
- In-depth knowledge of construction industry regulations.
- Microsoft office (Word, Outlook, Excel) and PDF experience.
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, time management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 808-016
- Job Type: Full Time (Employee)
- Number of Vacancies:
- Level: Junior/Intermediate/Senior
- Location: West Point, Georgia, USA
- Closing Date: