Resume Due Date: Fri Jun 14, 2019 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 2 year contract, 35 hours/week – proposed start date Jul 4, 2019
Complete engineering change packages, calculation, specifications and design requirements in support of the Western Waste Management Facility.
- Engineering degree (all disciplines will be considered).
- Diverse background preferred. Candidates should be comfortable working on mechanical, electrical, or control projects to varying degrees as required.
- P. Eng. designation and experience in Nuclear Waste or Nuclear Design Engineering are assets but not required.
- 6-8 years of related experience.
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: #500-1384
- Job Type: Contract
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Intermediate
- Location: Tiverton
- Duration: 2 year contract, 35 hours/week
- Closing Date: Fri Jun 14, 2019 (5:00PM EST)