We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Cost & Schedule Analyst
Resume Due Date: Monday, November 29, 2021 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Employment Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
Contract Duration: 1 year
Hours of Work: 35 hours/week
Location: Darlington (RPO), Courtice, Ontario
- Prepare & update Contingency Reports to track baseline, forecast, and schedules while also analyzing and conducting comparisons;
- Weekly Impact Report & actions tracking;
- P6 Data Moving Metrics for schedule quality check;
- Critical Path Gains and Losses tracker reporting;
- Prepare the 6-Pack report showing current segment’s window durations and forecasts, as well as scope descriptions and pictures/3d visuals showing the equipment/tools/work areas of the projects.
- Primavera P6 experience;
- Strong MS Excel knowledge with an aptitude for report building;
- Previous knowledge of Visio.
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1674
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Senior
- Location: Courtice
- Duration: 1 year
- Closing Date: Monday, November 29, 2021 (5:00PM EST)