Resume Due Date: Thu Jun 13, 2019 (5:00PM EST)
Duration: 24 month contract, 35 hours/week – proposed start date Jun 3, 2019
Project Title: DN Main Power output Protection system Replacement & other Nuclear Portfolio Projects
- Provide Project Management and Project Controls support to the project teams – this includes Front End Planning, Estimating, Scheduling, Monitoring and Control, and Reporting on several projects at a time.
- Prepare WBS, Project Estimates, Level 1, 2, 3 Schedules, Risks and Mitigation, and Project Performance Analysis.
- A 4-year graduate degree in Engineering, Management or Business.
- Experience with Primavera Project Management software.
- Strong working experience/knowledge of Excel, pivot tables and macros.
- Programming skills (Access, VBA, SAP, MSBI).
- Cost management experience (ideally Ecosys) preferred.
- Eng./PMP designation is desirable and an asset, but not required.
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: #500-1377
- Job Type: Contract
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Level: Junior/Intermediate
- Location: Darlington
- Duration: 24 months
- Closing Date: Thu Jun 13, 2019 (4:30PM EST)