We’re requesting resumes for the following position: Construction Project Coordinator
Location: Kingston, Georgia, USA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Primarily responsible for assisting Project Manager’s teams with the coordination of resources, equipment, meetings, and information. The Construction Project Coordinator will organize projects with the goal of getting them completed on time and within budget.
- Manage and coordinate projects in mega sites during several stages (Proposal/Construction/Completion/Handover).
- Manage contractors, vendors, suppliers, etc. when requested.
- Prepare accurate and efficient vendor procurements.
- Work with functional leaders and each project teams about project planning, building, design and ensure to meet
- target objectives, budget and timelines.
- Monitor and control project schedule and budget / Manage contracts / Maintain consistency and meet group
- standards & documents.
- Keep positive communications with all stakeholders and other internal/external departments.
- Operate unmanned aerial drone and process the data in order to use for the project construction (4D monitoring Tech).
- Review and maintain compliance with government regulations and ordinances.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Education – bachelor’s degree in construction management, Engineering or related area.
- State approved license preferred.
- 2 years experience on live construction site preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with construction related documentation, submittals, drawings, reports, etc.
- Experience with subcontractor procurement and contract administration.
- In-depth knowledge of construction industry regulations.
- Microsoft office experience (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Proficiency with AutoCAD.
- Proficiency with Adobe Premier, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Exceptional leadership, time management, project management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and interactions with clients.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 808-011
- Job Type: Full Time (Employee)
- Number of Vacancies:
- Level: Junior/Intermediate/Senior
- Location: Kingston, Georgia, USA
- Closing Date: