We are requesting resumes for the following position: Civil Engineer, P.Eng.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Whiteshell, Manitoba (On-Site)
- Plan, coordinate and conduct civil engineering assessments, studies, inspections, investigations, designs, rehabilitations and evaluations for civil works.
- Preparation of drawings, technical specifications, construction estimates, Request for Proposals, proposal evaluation, award, contract negotiations & administration & co-ordination, construction monitoring, resolution of contract disputes.
- Provide input to business plans, work plans, budgets with respect to project priorities, schedules and resource requirements.
- Collaborate with customers, stakeholders, consultants, contractors, and government agencies as required.
- As a technical expert in civil analysis provide advice, guidance, consultation and services to engineering problems.
- Civil engineering matters related to projects.
- Equipment machine support and foundation issues including, interpretation of monitoring results.
- Develop plans, standards and technical procedures for inspection, maintenance and monitoring programs.
- Serve on study, project teams or task groups.
- 4 year university degree in civil engineering.
- P.Eng. certification in good standing in the Province of Ontario.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Civil Engineer is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the OH&S Act and Regulations, Ontario Building Code, and various codes and standards associated with civil and engineering and application of their requirements.
- Experience with planning and conducting assessments, studies, inspections, investigations, designing, evaluating, construction monitoring and maintenance of civil works.
- Experience in Civil engineering associated with design, rehabilitation of civil assets, including civil analysis, design, and finite element methods and associated software.
- Ability to Independently problem solve with methods and tools required for civil engineering applications.
- Software associated with civil/design, field survey, monitoring and instrumentation.
- Reporting preparation, and strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work with people.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 700-367
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Senior
- Location: Whiteshell, Manitoba
- Duration: 6 months
- Closing Date: