We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Automation Web Developer
Resume Due Date: Monday, March 6th, 2023 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 2
Level: MP4 (Senior)
Duration: 1 year
Location: 800 Kipling Avenue, Toronto, Hybrid Work Arrangement
Hours: up to 35 hours per week
All candidates are required to complete a Standard Security Clearance and will be required to do testing prior to the interview.
- Develop data automation tools between different platforms and applications.
- Develop Graphical User Interfaces for web-based applications.
- Develop back-end requirements to connect to developed GUIs.
- Deploy web-based applications on Azure cloud services.
- Develop and deploy MS Power Apps and Power BI dashboards, and create Microsoft Power Automate flows.
- Develop data automation macros among various Excel files using VBA macros.
- Other duties as required.
- Experienced in python-Django framework is required.
- Experienced in web API development for web-based applications.
- Experienced in development and deployment of web services to connect applications (e.g. AS9) to Azure services.
- Experienced in database design and development using SQL Azure, Azure SQLite, and Microsoft SQL server.
- Experienced in working with various component of Azure platform and web app deployment on Azure.
- Experienced in RPA applications, such as UI-Path and UI-Flows.
- Experienced in version control tools such as VSS and Git.
- Experienced in VBA programming.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, science, or related programs is required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1764
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Level: Senior
- Location: Toronto
- Duration: 1 year
- Closing Date: Monday, March 6th, 2023 (5:00PM EST)